Dear lovely readers,
I am deeply sorry for my prolonged absence from your blog-reading lives since my last post about becoming famous. You may have already guessed from the lack of TV appearances that I did not become famous in a week’s time.
However, I do have some rather life changing events about to take place that have been occupying my thoughts, rendering me incapable of producing a quality prose worthy of your time.
And I will be keeping those life changing plans a secret for a little while longer while I give my thoughts some time to become one cohesive plan. But you can have confidence that once I can get those thoughts all heading the same direction, I will reveal exactly what it is I’m babbling about.
In the meantime, in addition to the sporadic postings I do on a whim, I will be adding a more regular feature to my blog. Once a week, most likely on Friday or Saturday, I will be filling all of you in on what I’ve been thankful for that week. Every now and then it’s good to get out of your own head and notice the good and beautiful things that surround you. It’s good to remind yourself of the things that make you smile. (These will be accompanied by pictures, of course).
This week, I am thankful for:
- New shoes to follow a kind of crummy week, especially when I got an excellent deal on them!
- Great friends who listen when you need them to, and give advice when you need that too.
- And a great boyfriend who knows exactly when you need a hug and to veg on the couch and watch endless episodes of Friday Night Lights.
- Let’s go ahead and put Friday Night Lights on the list too. Love that show. Love Tim Riggins.
- Hilarious typos that change vernacular. “He’s such an Ashlee!”
- BEEEEYOOO-tiful southern California sunsets.
All photos (except for the sunset photos) taken with my Droid and processed with the Vignette app.